Reminisce on God’s faithfulness. Renew the commitment. Rejuvenate your love.
Sun, Feb 16, 2.30-4pm
Other Important details
1. There will a pre-event briefing where the significance of the event is explained. Couples will also have a chance to ask questions about the event.
2. Due to limited seat capacity, family and friends will be seated in a separate venue with a live stream of the event. Please make necessary childcare arrangements.
As this is an event that seeks to honor God and honor marriage, couples are encouraged to dress appropriately. Below are some guidelines to consider:
- Husband: Long-sleeved shirt, dress pants with tie, blazer and proper shoes
- Wives: Dress or blouse with dress pant/skirt
For FAQs, please click here
Reminisce God’s Faithfulness. Renew the Commitment. Rejuvenate your love. Be part of this record-breaking marriage vow renewal ceremony.
Significance of a vow renewal
- Renew your commitment to each other in good and tough times
- Be reminded of the necessity of God in the marriage relationship
- Have the opportunity to be part of a Christian marriage vow renewal ceremony (for those who were married before becoming Christian).
- Celebrate milestone wedding anniversaries!
- Both husband and wife must be Christians
- Submission of marriage certification (softcopy) is required. If you do not have your certificate, marriage records with Registry of Marriages (ROM) may be accessed from ROM's website
For further enquiries, please refer to the FAQs.